With over 13 years experience manufacturing pans, Rhino concrete washout pans offer the most ROBUST and EASIEST TO USE pans available in the industry today. Each pan has watertight steel construction, heavy-duty 1/4″ floors, and easy-to-use
D-rings for lifting, making these the toughest and most reliable pans available.
Whether you’re a general contractor, concrete washout service provider, construction supplier and anyone else interested in the EPA clean stormwater compliance, we can provide you with a jobsite solution right away.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY!
Our pans are PE Certified to hold a full load of wet concrete with a Safety Factor of 3
- Heavy-duty 1/4″ floors and 7 gauge walls
- Robust commercial grade forged D-rings for safe lifting capability
- Pans meet OSHA load testing requirements and include OSHA compliant identification labels
- Rhino-designated welded serial numbers to trace your pans in the field
PORTABILITY AND SIZING
- Extra-wide flange and reinforced corners for a more secure lift
- Nestable design provides easy storage and transportation
- 1 yard pan fits perfectly under standard ready mix truck pumps for easy alignment
RELIABLE FIELD USAGE
- Durable construction; Load tested and certified at 10,500 lbs. for 1 yard pan and 20,600 lbs. for 2 yard pan
- Watertight seams at every joint
CUSTOM FEATURES AVAILABLE*
- Painted your custom color using lead-free paints
- Your custom serial numbers welded on each pan
*Volume requirements apply
OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS: 76″ x 76″ x 14″ (1 yard capacity) l 80″ x 80″ x 24″ (2 yard capacity)
If you’re not buying DIRECT from Rhino, you’re paying too much!
Request Your Custom Quote Now!
Let us help you meet your small business goals.
Rhino is proudly Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) certified!